- Make-up: M.A.C Fluidline in Blacktrack, M.A.C Boot Black Eyeliner, M.A.C Eye Shadow in Carbon
- Where you've seen it: Rani Mukherji in Saawariya, Soha Ali Khan in Khoya Khoya Chand
- Insider Tip: Use black eyeshadow sparingly on the outer and inner corners of the upper eyelid.
- Make-up: M.A.C Eye Shadow in Electric Eel, Freshwater and Smoke & Diamonds; M.A.C Technakohl in Auto-de-blu, Jade Way and Smoothblue
- Where you've seen it: Priyanka Chopra in Love Story 2050, Bipasha Basu in upcoming movie Pankh
- Insider Tip: You can extend the eyeliner further up the eye, or draw stars and shapes to add to the futuristic look.
- Make-up: M.A.C Eye Shadow in Clarity, Bitter, Blue Flame, All That Glitters
- Where you've seen it: Priyanka Chopra's upcoming movie Fashion
- Insider Tip: Apply a heavy coat of mascara on the upper and lower lashes for eyes that pop like no other.
- Make-up: M.A.C Liquidlast Liner in Point Black, Inkspill, Blue Herizon, Aqualine
- Where you've seen it: Deepika Padukone's upcoming movie Chandni Chowk to China.
- Insider Tip: To sexify the eyes further use tons of mascara and curl your lashes.
Make-up: M.A.C Eye Shadow in Talent Pool, Lotusland, Sunset B., Mink & Sable, Go
Where you've seen it: Vidya Balan on August '08's Cineblitz Magazine
Insider Tip: Define your pencil line with a touch of liquid liner if you want a stronger look. Put loads of mascara on the upper lashes.