Monday, March 24, 2008

Make-up Trend: Pearlescent Eye Shadow

As we head into spring, a major frost is forecast on Bollywood starlets. Shilpa Shetty confidently bats a white, sparkle-adorned eye, enhanced with touches of gold and lilac.

Rim eyes with a soft deep purple eye liner, then blend into a fuzzy line with a Q-tip. Next, spread a frosty white cream shadow over your entire lid and along the lower lash line with your pinky finger. Finally, swipe a golden beige cream shadow into the crease.

Rec: Nars Duo Cream Eye Shadow in Thebes

I'm reading: Make-up Trend: Pearlescent Eye ShadowTweet this!

8 comments:

LeAnne@Hairs My Story Team said...

Shilpa Shetty is so gorgeous! I use Revlon's cream shadows to create this look.
hairsmystory.com

i♥make-up said...

<3<3<3 I think she's stunning as well, she has such a good body as well.

shona said...

she had a nice body and gorgeous hair...her eyes look nice ..check out mi blog
http://shona.wordpress.com/

i♥make-up said...

I totally agree, love your blog hun

Indian Girl said...

I love the shadow! So Natural yet so sexy!

i♥make-up said...

Thank u pretty lady

djpekky said...

I loved the look and tried it. It looked cool, and I am pretty much more pale than Shilpa.

I love your blog.

And I agree! She has such a good body!

i♥make-up said...

Yay, awesome, I love it when readers love my blog, it just makes it more fun to write!!! <3 Thank you for the sweet words!!! <3